Many women know how important make up but not many ladies have an equal evaluation to basic make-up rules, especially for eyes, that sometimes bring the opposite results for their natural face. Make-up, in general, and eyes makeup, in particular, also has its own rules.
Here is some basic eyes makeup rules which can be undervalued:
1. Choose a shade for brows that matches your hair color is the best. Women should know that brows can make your eyes look larger and more expressive. Using eye shadow powder and eyebrow brush to fill the brow. For a harmonic look, it’s best to choose a shade that matches your hair color. Apply with a small, hard brush that’s flat and angled at the tip.
2. Do not use mascara longer than for 3 months. When picking a mascara, you should consider the formula you want (lengthening, thickening, waterproof or non-clumping). During 3 months of usage mascara accumulates huge quantity of microbes which can dry up your mascara. To avoid microbes coming into mascara, do not make “up-and-down” motions with a brush in a tube – although this way you “refresh” mascara, you also push microbes inside. Instead of it, turn brush in a tube several times to scoop more mascara, and then take out brush.
3. Use eye-liner or pencil rationally. Too penciled eyes look unnatural. If you cannot draw a straight contour with a firm hand, then probably you should reduce eye-liner usage to minimum and use only eye-pencil.
4. Recommend not to use someone’s mascara and eye-liner. Microbes can be transferred to your eyes when you use a common eyeliner or mascara. It can infect your eyes, especially your eyes are often sensitive.
5. Color is the most important. How well eyes will change by your makeup depends considerably on the color choice. You need to choose specific colors because each color reacts differently with natural light. Therefore, select the color as natural as possible such as brown or beige, you will never look too strange or funny with them.
The last advice is a short-term make up course if possible. There can not be better than a professional make-up specialist to teach you how to apply make-up process step by step.