In this day and age, with the business and modern techonology side effects, a deep restful sleel seems to be truly a luxury. More people are now suffering from insomania and sleeping order. For a good and moderate sleep, one should spend engough 8 hours to sleep and rest the mind.
Learn how to sleep better is a crucialt thing to refresh your mind after a long overloaded day, to keep your body away from fatigue. So far, massage is a wonderful technique which employs skillful touch to relax both body and mind. It is also known to benefit for better sleep.
Here are 8 simple exercises that you can do right before going to bed to have a deep and restful sleep. These moderate exercises may help reduce anxiety that sometimes interferes with your sleep.
1. use your index finger to massage between the two eyebrows 1 – 2 minutes.
2. 5 finger heads bunched up to massage on the top of your head 2 minutes.
3. use both hand to stretch from the center of forehead across the two temporomandibular 1 – 2 minutes.
4. lie on your back and use hand to massage your stomach 2 – 3 minutes.
5. lie on your bed, deep breath in and out 4 – 5 minutes.