First is some food rules that can make changes to your diet to lose weight and get flat tummy fast.
- Cut the C.R.A.P: Avoid the four main food groups that cause fat to cling to our bodies: caffeine, refined sugar, alcohol and processed foods.
- But permit yourself a weekly cheat meal. Once every week, enjoy a favored meal of whatever you fancy, from creamy pasta to a slice of chocolate cake with cream. As ong as you’re eating fresh, healthy food the rest of the time, an occasional high-fat treat actually boosts your metabolism.
- Consume fish oil supplements: They will burn fat and provide vital fatty acids.
- Never quit have breakfast: The best time for breakfast is within one hour of waking up. If you don’t have time for a proper breakfast, just pick up a piece of fruit and a few nuts.
- Don’t eat after 8pm: Eating a large meal in the evening is really a bad idea. Because in this time your body is slowing down or sleeping, it is not good for your digestion and weight.
Five food swaps for flat Abs
Bad croissants: Full of fat, sugar and no goodness Milk Most non-organic milk is filled with hormones Standard yoghurt Most are full of sugar Margarine Full of chemicals Beer High sugar and calories
Better wholemeal bread: Fibre is good for digestion Organic milk It’s chemical-free Organic yoghurt It’s free from pesticides Olive oil spread Full of essential fatty acids Organic cider Less alcohol and calories.
Best spelt bread: No tummy-bloating gluten
Organic almond milk: Doesn’t contain lactose that can cause bloating Organic full-fat yoghurt Makes you feel full and is less sugary than low-fat options Organic butter Natural and additive free Good red wine Grape skin contains resveratrol, a great antioxidant
Your food plan
Stick to this eating plan for two weeks to start your weight loss. It’s best to begin on a weekend, when you have more time to get everything ready. Plus, you won’t feel so stressed or rushed, which means you’ll be less likely to succumb to a mid-afternoon chocolate bar.
Day 1 Breakfast: Omelette made with three egg whites and filled with 75g chopped mixed peppers and a handful of spinach
Mid-morning snack: 100g chicken with ½ red pepper, sliced
Lunch: One grilled chicken breast, mixed salad leaves, red peppers, green beans and ¼ tbsp olive oil
Mid-afternoon snack: 100g turkey breast with ¼ cucumber, sliced
Dinner: 100g grilled chicken breast with steamed broccoli
Day 2 Breakfast: Baked chicken breast with a handful of stir-fried kale
Mid-morning snack: 100g turkey breast and ½ green pepper, sliced
Lunch: Baked haddock fillet with mixed green salad, with ½ tbsp olive oil
Mid-afternoon snack: 100g turkey breast with 75g steamed broccoli
Dinner: One salmon steak with chopped dill and steamed green beans
Day 3 Breakfast: 100g smoked salmon, plus spinach
Mid-morning snack: 100g chicken breast with ½ yellow pepper, sliced
Lunch: One grilled chicken breast with garden salad and ½ tbsp olive oil
Mid-afternoon snack: 100g turkey slices with ¼ avocado
Dinner: One grilled lamb steak (or two cutlets); steamed broccoli and spinach