Bipolar disorder belongs to mental health condition describing “mood swings” between periods of a very good or irritable mood (mania) and depression. This type of mood between can be very quick.
The symptoms is divided into three cases:
Bipolar Symptoms: The primary symptoms, patients are in mood swings of dramatic and unpredictable.Mania Symptoms include excessive happiness, excitement, irritability, restlessness, increased energy, less need for sleep, racing thoughts, high sex drive, and a tendency to make grand and unattainable plans. Depression Symptoms may consist of sadness, anxiety, irritability, loss of energy, uncontrollable crying, change in appetite causing weight loss or gain, increased need for sleep, difficulty making decisions, and thoughts of death or suicide.
Here are some tips to pass through naturally Bipolar disorder.
1. Exercises: such as walking, biking, running or swimming, can be low impact, easy on the body, and good for the mind. It can be a primary way of moving head if you have symptoms of bipolar disorder. You should have a routine of exercise at least four times per week, it can be part of a very effective bipolar disorder self-help lifestyle plan, suggested specialists.
2. Hobbies: it can be take up art ( drawing, photography, etc.) or make your habit of reading on spiritual subjects, as well as Bible reading which can all contribute to a stronger mind, stronger spirituality. At the same time, unplug with Movies, Video Games, T.V that is considered to be your depression causes.
3. Social activities: do not isolate yourself, taking part in school activities, joining in some club or interest. And more often share your mind with your family. Also, find more communications and friendships at workplace.
4. A right lifestyle: practice with a diet routine and keep track with your health; keep away from alcohol, and smoking; especially always Keep an Active Mind such as reading and developing interests, learning a new language, playing a musical instrument, finding mentally challenging activities of value and substance, contribute to a stronger mind and can help one to overcome mental health difficulties.
5. Do keep patient. Don’t give up
There are not fast cures and there are no miracle drugs. No drug will answer one’s problems. It takes time and perseverance, hard work and often times, the help of others to overcome bipolar disorder or any other mental health disorder.