Ladies! You know what makes you break your weight loss plan times to times. As a common habit, whether does she do a single shopping or go with her gossip friends, our ladies easily forget their present weight loss resolution since passing by food court. The smell of buttery pretzels, the sensation of savoring a smoothie or devouring a juicy burger is enough to direct their high heels to the table, right?
Poor us, it seems to be a God born feature for women the inspiration of spree at the mall or where ever she has chances.
Don’ts and Dos for decision of shopping food court
- Start your shopping trip hungry. Before you head out, make sure to grab a nutritional bite at home that will help keep you satisfied.
- Order as quick as possible without thinking. As your hunger seems to urging you to fill it with foods, unfortunately, your favorites are fried fast foods. Bet that you will make a wrong choice leading to a break yourself diet.
- Ask for uncontrolled serving size. If you are chasing for weight loss diet, keep persistency with smart portions even when you are so hungry. You can not order a big size like a meal for weight-lifter.
- Go for your fill of veggies at restaurants. You know they’re good for you, but pay attention to added sauces or dressings that can knock them out as healthy choices.
- Baked and grilled is much better than fried. At least, they are minimize the fat consumption.
- Keep portions under control. Ask for a kid’s meal or the smaller portion option (many restaurants have a tendency to serve oversized portions).
- Ask for a healthy menu option if you don’t see one posted.
- Watch what you drink. Sugary drinks are not the best option, adding unnecessary calories to your day. Go for water or unsweetened tea instead.
- If you can, pack your own lunch to take with you on your trip to the mall. That way, if you really must have that frozen yogurt or pretzel, at least you know you made yourself a nutritious meal to go!