Diet for stress-free or how to eat to be free from stress or depression, are you alerted?
While we are taking every our second to satisfy our hungry stomach by fast food, snacks, instant meals to be on time and finish work, very few of us pay attention to the risk of getting more stress caused by this fact. So a serious question comes by, “Is my brain or stomach craving food?” If your stomach is craving for foods, just fill it. However, the same thing does not work when relating to your brain – your emotion and your stress. Therefore, why you should read this article.
During times of high stress and tension, you should choose a good menu of foods. While it may not sound quite exotic enough, the best recommendations are fruits, vegetables, quality protein, essential fats, and whole grains. Each of these foods work together to maintain a stable environment within your body, resulting in consistent energy levels, reduced cravings, ease of concentration, proper digestion, and adequate recovery. Here’s a little more specificity to help along the way.
Discipline is power! Discipline to consistently implement the knowledge you gained from doctor’s advices, from Internet researches, from friend’s experiences, can and will change an aspect of your life. That is power. As a matter of fact, all of the tips, facts, and suggestions collected by you will not become valuable until you apply them.
What should you prefer
While I often crave for chocolate as be in mood or suffering from stress, I do not know how exactly healthy benefits is but I still feel stress reduced thanks to chocolate. However, how is thing if some one can not eat chocolate or chocolate allergic? Then you can choose your options from this stress relief foods list. They are said to be able to beat your bad mood with right intake.
1. Fruits: Blueberries, Oranges that rich in vitamin C. This compound helps to keep the free radicals in check, and repairs the body. Basically, it helps protect the body from the cumulative effects of stress. Avocados are not bad suggestion to beat stress. So try it as much as possible.
2. Green vegetables such as Broccoli, kale, and other dark green vegetables are powerhouses of vitamins that help replenish our bodies in times of stress. Many vegetables also contain potassium, which is good for our nerves and can calm them.
3. Sweet potatoes are packed full of beta-carotene and other vitamins, and the fiber helps your body to process the carbohydrates in a slow and steady manner. Therefore, eating more sweet potatoes instead of donuts will be particularly stress reducing.
4. Turkey contains an amino acid called L-Tryptophan. This amino acid triggers the release of serotonin, which is a feel-good brain chemical and a good-mood food kind. Instead of reaching for a fried chicken, eat one of these instead.
5. Water both keep your entire body staying well hydrated and fight against stress. When you are in great deal of stress, drink a glass of water.
Reach for these items next time you’re feeling under pressure, under the weather, or just too close to that breaking point. Take good mood back soon!