When it comes to women beauty, hair is said to show one’s character and her confidence. As a real matter of fact, hair is easily damages as much as our skin, and treatments for damaged hair can be a multi-task of hair care regime. That is not only having your hair regularly cut or frequently moisturized but also planning for eating habit to prevent the condition come back.
How frequent should your hair have cut?
The recommended period for each hair spa visit often between every six to eight weeks. All hair gets damaged after a while. Get a trim of at least 1/4 to 1 inches above the split of a single strand. It will remove split ends and keep your hair healthy and growing strong. Note that you really only need to trim when you have splits on the ends of the hair, so your schedule may vary with your hair type, how you treat your hair, and your style goals.
Do split still reappear after cutting off split ends?
That is a certain thing you may see the split ends return after a period of hair cut. The reason may be that you don’t cut above the damage, the split will reappear, or a common cause is your hair is not taken a good care after being cut.
How can you prevent hair split end effectively?
Saying that there is no cure for split hair is not exactly. With proper and patient treatments at home or spa, the damages caused by split ends can be improved and may be push away. To reach the goal, hair care regime is real regime.
Things to avoid to split ends
– Brush hair when it’s wet, because that’s when it is at its most vulnerable and worse your hair appearance more quickly.
– Too frequently have your hair hair highlighted, colored, etc… The chemicals from those products, treatments and fussy hairdos that will not do your hair any good.
– Overdry or dry hair. At the same time, limitting your use of blow dryers, straight irons, hot curlers or any other heat-styling products.
What should you do keep your hair split end free?
– Well brushing and combing: for the best, you may need to use a pick or wide-toothed comb and when brushing hair, not over brush above 100 brushstrokes. Comb the hair gently.
– Protect your hair from the Sun by wearing hat every time you go out and under risk of getting impacts of the UV radiations. That is outside protection, while for inside, look for conditioners that contain sunscreen or mix sunscreen and conditioner together and leave that in your hair.
– Healthy hair diet needs balanced. Getting all the vitamins and sufficient protein will ensure that your body produces the healthiest hair possible. Vitamins sold at drugstores can also help increase growth.
– Apply homemade hair masks. Good ingredients that benefit in this case include castor oil, mustard oil and olive oil; or avocadom made mask to apply once a week, and see the clear improvement.