Many women are now working in condition of prolonged sitting which influence much on their back, bone system causing serious chronic pains. Time limitation does not allow women to go to practical room. What they need is isometric exercises which can be practiced any where, any time. Those exercises are not only convenient but also quickly effective.Sedentary work is causing severe back pains for office women. Do not worry as now women can get rid of them with isometric exercises.
Here follows 2 motions which can be very helpful for neck pain or diagnosed osteochondrosis of cervical spine.
- Standing at the wall, push it with back of your head for 3-5 seconds, then relax muscles;
- Sitting at the table, lean your chin on hands bent at the elbows, press down on them, while trying to tilt your head or turn it aside.
Trouble with lower back pain, exercises can be:
- Lying on a flat surface with legs bent at the knees, push it down with your back;
- while pressing the surface with the waist, “hold” muscles of buttocks and perineum (A more complex version of this exercise).
If having problems with back and all muscles, suggestions are:
- Jerks back exercises: Standing, raise simultaneously one arm up and back, and the other – down-back, then change arms. Repeat 6-8 times.
- Load all muscles sets. Stand with your back against the wall, feet together. Slowly crouch with a straight back, trying not to pull heels.
- Muscular tension relief:Head press. Press head back into head rest tensing the muscles in the back of your neck. Hold for 10 seconds repeat 3-4 times.
Overhead reach if able reach both arms overhead and back as far as they will go. Hold for 10 seconds. If unable to do both do one arm at a time.
Sitting up tall, arch your low back while squeezing your shoulders back. Hold for 10 seconds. Repeat 3-4 times.
The combination of exercise had better to involve some sets for relaxing breath, working out muscles of neck and whole muscles.
While remember to perform all movements slowly, on average, or slow pace; breathe evenly, not holding your breath.
With the exercises, sedentary work is no longer the fear of women. Frequent, consistent practices can make them free with nagging back pain or other unpleasant symptoms.