Suffering from bad health makes yourself and the partners uncomfortable. If your are having troubles with bad breath, it’s high time to check up your eating habit or needs some helps from medicines. If you are on the way finding what to do to in this situation, here are some basic tips:
- Use breath mints and gum – a quick method to freshen your breath.
- Avoid smell foods: what you are eating may be the main cause of bad habit. Improving bad breath depends on what’s causing it. Foods is one! Therefore, carefully watch your diet: avoid foods like onions and garlic, which contain sulfur compounds that give your breath — a strong odor. Other foods such as cheese, orange juice, and soda (including diet soda) should be limited also.
- Have good oral hygiene: Brush teeth at least twice a day (after eating and before going to bed), and floss once a day to remove food particles that can decompose and attract bacteria. Choose a good toothpastes, best which combine toothpaste and mouthwash in one product.
- Take advantage of Colgate Wisp: Sometimes, you have to go on and it will have no time to brush after meal, so that pack a Colgate Wisp — a disposable mini toothbrush that comes with toothpaste and can be used without water. Wisps are available in three flavors — peppermint, spearmint, and cinnamint.
- Drink water. Always provide your body enough water even if you don’t eat for hours. Water drinking help wash away food particles and bacteria. In fact, people get “morning breath” because there’s less saliva in their mouths during the night to wash away bacteria.
- Take a pill, for example, MintAssure, an all-natural breath pill that contains parsley seed oil and natural peppermint flavoring.
- No smoking: smoking is not only harmful for smoker’s health but also strongly cause bad breath. It’s no reason for keeping smoking any more if you want to get rid of bad breath.
- Regular check dental condition. Go to the dentist for checkups as well as professional cleanings helps prevent tooth decay and gum infection — two conditions that can cause bad odors in your mouth.
Fresh breath can fresh your relationship better than you can image.