Acne is a normal problem occurring mostly in puberty at teenage. It is not so dangerous but seems to be a tremendously embarrassing and burdensome problem. Timely, acne will decrease but in some cases, it will become worse.
To help teens are always confident and get rid of acne worry, here are some basic tips:
1. Always keep a clean face: Teens should wash face twice a day with a sulfur based soap designed for acne. But, keep in mind that choosing suitable facial cleaning based on your skin type: oil or dry or combined. Washing after wake up and before go to bed.
2. Limit use of makeup: This is restricted with those who are cosmetic allergies. Leaving makeup products on your skin only contributes to clogging your pores, causing more pimples and blackheads. In essential cases, you have to make up, try wearing make up as light as possible. After that, you have to wash the makeup layer thoroughly.
3. Homemade mask: using honey, yogurt, aloe leaf to make a mask. This tip will not only cure acne but also bring a surprising result for a bright face skin.
4. Eat more vegetables, less fast foods: vegetables and fruits will supply more vitamin and make skin more healthy. Fast foods consist of much cholesterol or oil which is the main cause of acne. Carrot, tomatoes… are recommended. Moreover, involve foods rich in zinc in your diet- Zinc is an antibacterial agent and a necessary element in the oil-producing glands of the skin. A diet low in zinc can actually cause acne breakouts.
5. Do not pick or squeeze your blackheads and pimples – If you unluckily have acne, never trying to pick or squeeze your blackheads and pimple. Do any of these actions, actually increases the sebum production. Plus, when you squeeze, you are actually rupturing the membranes below your skin, causing infection and sebum to spread underneath your skin. The result is more pimples.