Low sexual desire Overview
Low libido in men or low sex drive is a common symptom of andropause. Just as low levels of testosterone can inhibit erectile function, testosterone has a strong effect on sex drive in men. In a man’s brain there exist testosterone stimulating nerves. Sex drive in men starts with the release of testosterone which stimulates the receptors in the brain to release nitric oxide. Nitric oxide in turn relaxes the muscles of the penis to allow blood flow for an erection. Low testosterone levels common in andropause result in reduced levels of the hormone available to stimulate the nerves in the brain and induce sexual desire and in turn erectile function. Essentially, without adequate testosterone, low sex drive in men is common.
So what are the causes of this disease? There are a lot of causes lead to low sexual desire. Normally when you are stress, anxiuos, or working hard et.. or you are sad, ill all these factors can effect your sexual life. Besides, you can have problem with hormonal balance, of the effect of taking pills… you can read more the causes of low sexual desire.
What ate the tips to treat low sexual desire? You can apply many following tips to treat it such as:
- Eat a balance diet filled with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Regular exercise at least 30 minutes everyday to increase sexual drive and stamina
- Reconnect with your partner by touching – holding each other, massage or kissing
- Learn to relax and de-stress by meditating, listening to music or practicing yoga
- Communicate openly and honestly with each other about the sexual dysfunction…etc
Normally when we have low sexual desire, it is important for us to treat it. It is certain that the sooner you treat it, the best you are. You can have references The Best Solution to Have Home Remedies for Low Libido to have the best solution.